The Bountiful Bad Ass Retreat
October 19 – 23, 2017 – Carolina Beach, NC
You’re an entrepreneur or business professional. The stress of your business or job can be overwhelming and exhausting. Hell, life is stressful. Most businesses begin their planning for the next year in the fall … and so should YOU! It’s the perfect time to reflect on the results of the year BEFORE the year ends and the new one begins. Ask yourself …
What has worked for you this personally and professionally?
What hasn’t worked?
What’s holding you back from success and happiness?
What can you do differently?
What will your bounty be in 2018?
Welcome to The Bountiful Bad Ass Business Retreat where you’ll have the time to unwind and answer these questions without the interruption of LIFE, surrounded by other amazing women like YOU. This your time to take care of business … personally and/or professionally … YOU choose.
Most of you reading this know me (Gina Trimarco) personally and most likely are (or have been) a client. I’m marketing this to only a handful of bad ass women because there are only 12 spots for this special retreat.
If you’ve worked with me, you know that every October I run a mastermind weekend to help women create their new year plans (because I lock you in a room for a weekend and make you do it! LOL!)
I’m doing it again AND it’s going to be different. My personal life journey has changed me. Now more than ever, I understand the need to take care of physical and mental health to succeed in life.
During this retreat, we’ll work on your business and personal goals with my new and improved planning guide AND we’ll also work on your mind, body and soul (which might be one of your goals anyway!) Think of this as a “Girls Trip” with the purpose of clarity and actionable plans.
And for those of you who are saying, “Wow, that sounds cool, I wanna go but I’m not an entrepreneur”, no worries. Don’t over think this. You should come if your gut is begging you to. The truth is that much of the work I do with my female clients always ends up centering around mindset to having a more bountiful life. You might even decide it’s time to start your own business after this retreat and you’ll walk away with the tools you’ll need to do that! And maybe you even own a business and have no desire to work on it and just need some fun, female fellowship. That’s also cool … but I’ll still make you work!!! Ha!
And there’s some of you who have even said, “I’ve been dying to work with you, but can’t afford it.” This is the absolute best opportunity to get this much time with me (and my tribe) to take you to the next level in life. Transparently and knowingly, this will sound cheesy – you can’t afford to NOT do this.
So, what can you expect at this retreat?
- 4 nights & 3 days with me and other cool bad ass broads in a beach house in Carolina Beach, NC
- A bed in the house (if you choose that package, which you really should for the best experience)
- Lunch & Breakfast
- 2018 Planning Guide and planning sessions
- Online group coaching (M.O.B.) in Nov & Dec to keep you accountable (value = $500)
- Health/Wellness expert Beth Mincher of Elemental Wellness will present a health/wellness session that focuses on mindset, nourishment, movement, your energetic blueprint combined with setting intentions and having awareness to breakthrough and transform the negative thoughts, feelings, emotions and memories that may be holding you back.
- Laughter yoga with Amy Angelilli
- Morning yoga
- Improv session to improve life skills (listening, collaboration, ideation and overcoming rejections)
- Private time to journal, meditate, color, walk on the beach, sleep, drink, you decide
- Group dinners and evening excursions (optional)
- And more to come as others have asked to offer their talents and services to this retreat!!!
We will work, play, relax and reflect!
How It Works & How Much It Costs …
As of September 26, there is one bed available in the house or you can attend the retreat and find your own accommodations.
- Retreat House Registration: $899
- Retreat Only: $699
What Our Clients Say …
I hired Pivot 10 Results for business coaching. They have been integral in helping me to develop a business plan and to strategize about my business. They also introduced me to other business owners who have become an additional source of support and sales leads as I build my business.
-Emily Crookston, Creative Director and CEO, The Pocket PhD
I could go on all day long about the positive impact Gina and her Pivot 10 Results team have had on my business, my approach to my business, and how I handle every relationship in my life. The “pivot” is a necessary tool that can be used in almost every situation. It is difficult to describe in a few words how powerful the training is that is offered by this company.
–Rachel Tipton, Fitness Expert, Ultrafit Lifestyle