From soda bottle recycling entrepreneur at the age of six to senior executive leader responsible for billions of dollars for the Coca Cola Company, Terence Chatmon has served in senior executive leadership roles with Johnson & Johnson, Citibank and Coca Cola. Terence is a transformational leader amongst senior executives and CEOs. He is a successful entrepreneur and has served as President and CEO of global non-profit organizations.
He now serves as President and CEO of Fellowship of Companies for Christ International, (FCCI) a fellowship of executive leaders in 92 countries. In his role, he is leading unprecedented efforts to equip and encourage leaders in small, medium and large size companies. FCCI is known around the world for their global platform, world class annual international conference, rich library of business leadership resources and their transformational Kingdom Leader and Kingdom Company model.
In addition to his leadership at FCCI, Terence has recently written and published his first book, “Do Your Children Believe? Becoming Intentional about your Family’s Faith and Spiritual Legacy,” available now from Thomas Nelson Publishers.
Podcast Topics Include:
- What he learned about leadership from Johnson & Johnson CEO James Burke during the Tylenol crisis of 1982
- Why wearing burgundy and powder blue suits wasn’t a good idea at Arthur Andersen during the 80s – learning how to “dress the part”
- The importance of taking personal time to invest in people
- Whether or not it’s possible for leaders to teach work ethic
- The five phases of an organizational life cycle
- Biblical principles in the workplace
- The power of parenting that shapes leaders
More About Terence
Learn More About Gina Trimarco
Learn More About Pivot10 Results