“As a growth company, what you were doing yesterday is not what you’re going to be doing today and what you’re doing today is not going to work tomorrow.” – Keith Walters, President & COO, Axiometrics
In this episode of The Pivotal Leader, Gina Trimarco interviewed Keith Walters, President & COO of Axiometrics, a high-growth provider of apartment market and student housing research and analysis.
Keith has grown Axiometrics from approximately 30 employees to more than 110, largely attributable to the core strategies and corporate values he implemented. He has spent more than 25 years successfully growing businesses with an entrepreneurial focus. At Axiometrics, he is responsible for guiding the company in a rapid growth path and overseeing the daily activities that strengthen the company’s vision.
With his help, Axiometrics attracts the brightest talent focused on continuous quality improvement for data-driven products and services.
Podcast Topics Include:
- What it means to be a “culture first” organization
- The difference between core values and core behaviors, why it matters and how to apply them to scale growth
- Having an “open wall” policy
- Hiring right for growth
- Transitioning an entrepreneurial, lifestyle company into a fast growth company
- Why it’s important to learn how to “let go” to grow
- Where to connect with other leaders, advisors and mentors
- Books you should be reading: eMyth, Rocket Fuel, Rockefeller Habits
More About Keith Walters
Learn More About Gina Trimarco
Learn More About Pivot10 Results
The Pivotal Leader is a production of Pivot10 Results, a strategy and training company that helps businesses shift from people problems to performance results.