“This is what I suck at. So, you better be good at it.” – Sharon Koifman on how to be the best leader with the best team.
In this episode of The Pivotal Leader, Gina Trimarco spoke with Sharon Koifman, Founder and CEO of Distant Job, where he has modeled a new method for subject matter experts and startups to hire and manage exceptional and remote IT talent. He is a specialist in global IT recruitment, with over a decade of experience in the IT sector and HR industry. He has also successfully operated and managed an international web hosting company, as well as an IT consulting firm, building a customer base of nearly 3000 accounts and overseeing 30 remote employees in offices across the globe.
Podcast Topics Include:
- Finding your “happy place” in recruiting
- “Quantity for Quality” approach to building the best team
- The controversy over paying lower wages to remote workers in other countries
- Working with recruiters who specialize in your industry
- Managing remote “offshore” employees just like your local ones
- Knowing how to connect to create loyalty – have good conversations
- Admitting to mistakes (what you suck at) as a leader
- How to tell a difficult sales story in creative ways
- The value of hugs!
More About Sharon Koifman & Distant Job
Learn More About Gina Trimarco
Learn More About Pivot10 Results
The Pivotal Leader is a production of Pivot10 Results, a strategy and training company that helps businesses shift from people problems to performance results.