“Diversity of thought is one of the most critical things in business today.” – Kendley Davenport, CEO, Source4Teachers
In this episode of The Pivotal Leader, Gina Trimarco spoke to Kendley Davenport, Chief Executive Officer for Source4Teachers, a leader in the K-12 education staffing space. He leads a team of more than 250 corporate employees, in addition to 30,000 daily and long-term substitute teachers and support staff across eight states.
Source4Teachers offers educational talent management solutions, specializing in teacher recruitment. They are the fastest growing company in their space, the 7th largest staffing firm in America and on the 2017 Forbes list for Best Large Companies in America.
Podcast Topics Include:
- How and why to be disruptive
- Managing fast growth (50-60% growth in one year)
- Having a collaborative decision-making approach
- Diversity of thought as a tool for solutions
- Predicting client needs to forecast growth
- Ways to engage talent pools
- Keeping remote teams feeling connected
- Discovering and understanding employee needs
- Choosing the right customers
- Maintaining a high level of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit
More About Kendley Davenport & Source4Teachers
With more than 30 years of leadership experience in building high-performance teams and developing innovative solutions, Kendley is an accomplished leader and strategist in the public education sector.
Prior to leading Source4Teachers, Kendley spent more than 20 years in the K-12 education space serving as Vice President and Senior Vice President for Sodexo Education. In that time, he was a key senior leader in the $3.2B Education Division and was fully responsibility for all offer development and sales/marketing management in the U.S. While at Sodexo, was responsible for negotiating highly complex multi-year contracts –some as much as $300 MM- and achieved a consistent development rate of 7+ percent.
Learn More About Gina Trimarco
Learn More About Pivot10 Results
The Pivotal Leader is a production of Pivot10 Results, a strategy and training company that helps businesses shift from people problems to performance results.