“Outward success is an inside job.“ – Bobby Albert
In this episode of The Pivotal Leader, Gina Trimarco interviewed Bobby Albert, CEO of Values-Driven Leadership LLC, an Institute focused upon teaching others the growth enabling potential of building foundational values into company culture. These values affect how employees treat one another and how they serve the company’s customers. When the right values are in place, employees become empowered to make decisions they believe in and that allows leaders to gain the leverage they need to grow revenue and profit.
Bobby, a Wichita Falls, Texas native, took over the family moving business when his father died unexpectedly. He transformed his father’s five-person business into a fast growth company, eventually employing 150 people before The Albert Group of Companies was approached by a strategic acquirer. Rather than simply accept their first acquisition offer, Bobby patiently negotiated the offer up by more than 100% before he agreed to a deal.
Podcast Topics Include:
- Creating a “people first” culture based on respect
- How to build a culture
- Why culture is like the wind
- Delighting versus Satisfying the customer
- The Triple E philosophy (Experience that Exceeds Expectations)
- Having a participative leadership style
- Core values that everyone can authentically live by (versus aspire to live by)
- Being a values-driven organization instead of results-driven
- Ways to get buy-in for core values and fostering culture
More About Bobby Albert & Values-Driven Leadership, LLC
More About Gina Trimarco
Learn More About Pivot10 Results
The Pivotal Leader is a production of Pivot10 Results, a strategy and training company that helps businesses shift from people problems to performance results.