“If you have enough of the right people, you have an immune system against the wrong people.” – Steven Benson
In this episode of The Pivotal Leader, Gina Trimarco interviewed, Steven Benson, CEO of BadgerMapping.com. After receiving his MBA from Stanford, Steven worked in Sales at IBM, HP and Google where he was Google Enterprise’s Top Sales Executive in 2009. In 2012, Steven founded Badger Maps, the #1 Sales App in the Apple App Store, which helps Field Sales People be more successful.
Badger Maps provides automatic territory management for Field Sales Reps and helps them take action on their customer data by visualizing it on a map. Reps use it to optimize schedules and routes to get more meetings and sales.
Podcast Topics Include:
- Turning a sales challenge into a business
- Getting a company off the ground and building a team
- Leveraging “zero value deals”
- How fear can kill a sale
- Finding the right people and getting rid of the wrong people
- The reality of not recognizing culture problems
- Creating a culture where people thrive
- The “Badger Of The Week” culture builder concept everyone should be doing!
- Try out Badger Maps by mentioning this episode!
More About Steven Benson & BadgerMapping.com
More About Gina Trimarco
Learn More About Pivot10 Results
The Pivotal Leader is a production of Pivot10 Results, a strategy and training company that helps businesses shift from people problems to performance results.