“Everybody has a defining moment which changes their life for better or worse.”
– Ulrich Kellerer
On this episode of The Pivotal Leader, Gina Trimarco interviewed Ulrich Kellerer, business leader, international speaker, and mental health activist from Munich, Germany. For over twenty years Kellerer worked in the European fashion industry as the founder and CEO of the German clothing line, Faro Fashion, which took over distribution rights for the brand CLOSED (the leading European fashion company for women’s and men’s sportswear) in Bavaria – south Germany. Kellerer is the co-author of The Soul of Success with Jack Canfield and the author of the recently released title: One Moment Can Change Your Life: Extraordinary Stories about Ordinary People. Today, Kellerer’s life is dedicated to fighting the depression epidemic and promoting mental wellness in the workplace.
Podcast Topics Include:
- Becoming a “mood manager”
- People make the difference – being a role model by showing you care to change people and lives
- Communication – the biggest ability of humankind
- Decreasing loneliness to increase life expectancy and the reality of loneliness in the U.S.
- How to support someone with suicidal thoughts and anxiety
- Overcoming “Luxury Problems” eliminate the attitude of “You buy things with money you don’t have to impress people you don’t like.”
- How to motivate yourself to greatness – structure, discipline, dreams, and self-respect
- Having more than one “best hour of your week” life experiences
More About Gina Trimarco
More About Pivot10 Results
More About Ulrich Kellerer
- One Moment Can Change Your Life: Extraordinary Stories about Ordinary People.
The Pivotal Leader is a production of Pivot10 Results, a strategy and training company that helps businesses shift from people problems to performance results.