Shawn Karol Sandy, Sales Strategist
Unconventional times call for unconventional people. Extraordinary results require not only extraordinary effort, but more importantly, extraordinary insight, strategy, planning and execution.
Shawn delivers a truly unique perspective having earned many titles: Market Director, Sales Manager, Operations Manager, Production Manager, Marketing Director, Development Director, Business Manager, Entrepreneur . . . She has conquered, redefined and re-engineered these roles in multiple organizations – big, small, independent, non profit – and in multiple industries – Media, Retail, Higher Education, and Corporate Real Estate. Her business, The Selling Agency, uses these experiences to create strong sales programs focused on Organization Selling and strategies that focus on the goal of every business – revenue growth.
Straightforward, practical and perhaps slightly cheeky, her innate gift is helping people find new ways to solve old problems, unique ways to approach new problems and helping businesses re-invent themselves and their sales strategies. With Bold and Brave thought leadership and Clear Action Plans, her impact on business is Measurable and Meaningful and will lead your sales revolution to growth and revenue goals.
With nearly 20 years of changing the game and leading the pack, here are some of the dynamic applications Shawn has brought to the businesses she has touched:
- Created the “4 Building Blocks of a Selling Organization”
- Innovative Approach to Reverse Engineer Sales and Marketing Relationships
- High lmpact Prospect and Client Target Methodology
- Set NEW standards for Thought Leadership and Organizational Experiences
- Develop Operations, Finance and Sales and Marketing Crossover Culture
- Implement New, Leaner Strategies to Efficiently Service Clients and Produce Deliverables
- Coach the Brand Voice that is Strong, Differentiating and Penetrating and can be heard from each and every employee in the organization.