Strategic Planning Sessions
Has your company plateaued or is ready to implode?
Have you lost sight of your company’s brand and culture, including core values, mission and long term vision?
Are you ready to leap to the next level but never find the time to do it?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we invite you to enroll in our private, one-day Strategic Planning Day session for your company, custom designed for your needs. Many of our clients retain us for this service because they want to:
- Create or revise business and brand strategies and plans for growth
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses to leverage
- Strategize their company brand and culture, including core values, mission and long term vision
- Develop online and offline marketing plans that make the most sense for their business; this ranges from speaking to online marketing
- Build the right team for growth, from recruiting through retention
- Create and implement a measurable sales plan
- Innovate new ideas to differentiate them from their competition
- A full day of strategic planning for your business team (up to 5 key leaders)
- An actionable plan to immediately implement for your business
- Lunch with Gina Trimarco
- Three months of the Pivot Progression Program that includes:
- Two private calls (phone, Skype or other platform of desire) with Gina Trimarco for accountability and advising
- One monthly group Q&A call to get answers to your business questions from our coaches as well as peers from other businesses*
- One monthly content/education call that feature experts in all areas of businesses to give you new skills for growing your business*
- Unlimited email access to one or more of our coaches/consultants to answer questions and give you feedback and guidance**
- Private Facebook group to network with other businesses as well as ask questions, share ideas and get access to our library of learning materials and documents***
Where & When:
Our Strategic Planning Days are typically held in Myrtle Beach, SC or Chicago, based on mutual client and P10 availability.
We travel to other cities to make it convenient for you. Travel expenses not included.
What Our Clients Say …
I hired Pivot 10 Results for business coaching. They have been integral in helping me to develop a business plan and to strategize about my business. They also introduced me to other business owners who have become an additional source of support and sales leads as I build my business.
-Emily Crookston, Creative Director and CEO, The Pocket PhD
I have had the privilege of being a business coaching client of Pivot10 Results since January 2016. I have experienced Gina and her team to be a take-charge group, that creates ideas. Gina uses strong marketing, sales and overall coaching skills to remain a step ahead in the market. These are key elements for sales and marketing in an ever-changing market.
-Katia Singletary, President, Quality First Management, LLC
I could go on all day long about the positive impact Gina and her Pivot 10 Results team have had on my business, my approach to my business, and how I handle every relationship in my life. The “pivot” is a necessary tool that can be used in almost every situation. It is difficult to describe in a few words how powerful the training is that is offered by this company.
-Rachel Tipton, Fitness Expert, Ultrafit Lifestyle
$6,000 (not including travel for client or P10 team)
*All group calls are recorded and videotaped for download and replay. Can’t make a call but have questions? No problem. We take email submissions for questions and will answer your questions on the call even if you can’t be there LIVE.
**Email response rate may vary between 24-48 hours.
***All materials and documents in our library are property of Carmine Communications, LLC and may not be distributed for commercial gain.